Delivery & Return
We offer free shipping or flat rate postage on most non oversized orders. However, some regional areas and oversized items have a required freight surcharge. We will contact customer if the item needs extra postage.
General delivery policy
- We do everything in our power to get your order processed and shipped in the shortest time frame possible. Most orders will ship out within 2 business days except for back ordered items. Please allow 3-10 business days for delivery of in-stock items depending on your location. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together. We will notify you if any item cannot be shipped within 7 days. If you would like to check inventory or estimated shipping date please contact us via phone or e-mail.
- The majority of our couriers we use will not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers unless the item is being shipped through Australia Post. Please ensure a full address is entered to ensure fastest delivery. If an item is not accepted by Australia Post, we will have to contact you to organise an alternate address which will delay the delivery process. If parcels are not collected, or are required to be RTS (Returned To Sender) due to incorrect information, postage will not be refunded. Once you have placed your order, you are committing to the sale and declaring that all information entered including the shipping address is correct.
- Most of consignments will default to ATL (Authority To Leave) in a safe place on your premises. If you do not want your items left please notify us in the notes of your order. The courier will require a signature from the receiver or authorised person at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for any parcel, a card will be left and the parcel will be re-directed to the nearest branch or depot. It will then be the buyer’s responsibility to collect the parcel from the designated depot within specified time period days or to arrange re-delivery at their expense.
- JTM Auto is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred during shipping. If a package appears to be damaged during shipping, the customer must notify the shipping driver or shipping facility immediately before opening to start a claim. We will not warranty any damages caused during shipping. Failure to notify the shipping company can result in a loss or recourse to the damaged items. JTM Auto is not responsible for any missing items that have been signed for by the purchaser or user. The purchaser or user must contact us within 3 days of any shortages in shipping.
- All JTM Auto products are warranted to the original purchaser at the time of purchase and for limited time of the product after the purchase date against any structural defects. We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that our products and all parts and components are free of defects in material or workmanship. The word “defects” as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfections which impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
- Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement or repair of such products and components, and we will have a reasonable amount of time to remedy the defect. This warranty applies under conditions of normal and proper use. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly defects occurring after purchase due to intentional damage, product modifications, exposure to the elements, misuse, abuse or negligence and labor or assembly costs.
- All implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability shall not extend beyond the duration of the written warranty stated above. This warranty is non-transferable. Our liability is expressly limited to the costs of material for repair or replacement of defective goods and in no event will JTM Auto be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from use/ misuse of the product and any costs incurred during the down time of the vehicle or any other incurred costs.
- Any claims made under this warranty must be accompanied by the original damaged product, and written description of the damage and how it happened, and a copy of the original invoice at the time of purchase. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges in warranty claims. Once the warranty claim is approved we will fix or replace the product at no additional charge.
- Any warranties on third party products that may have been purchased through us will be processed, handled and completely dependent on the original manufacturer’s warranty. We do not warranty products manufactured by other companies that we are a dealer or reseller for.
- All returns must be approved prior to the shipment of the returning product.
- All items returned must be within 30 days of receipt of your order with the original packaging in new condition and must be accompanied with the original invoice.
- Items must be shipped prepaid. Make a copy of your original invoice for your own records. A shipping method with a tracking number is highly suggested.
- If item is damaged in return shipping then there will be additional costs attached to the refund.
- Refunds will be issued the same method as the original payment.
- We do not refund initial order shipping charges if the order has shipped nor credit card processing fees. Processing fees are NOT refunded by most card processors. Therefore we are unable refund these fees even if the transaction is refunded within minutes.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10%-20% restocking fee for any “Change of mind” returns to cover repackaging and other costs.
- No refunds will be granted after 30 days of purchase.
- All orders that are unable to be delivered or refused and returned to us will be treated as a return and a shipping fee will be applicable.
Returns will NOT be accepted under the following conditions:
- Product has been installed or attempted to install;
- Product has been damaged;
- Product is shipped without the original packaging, manuals and/or parts.
JTM Auto Parts takes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any claim, action or breach arising in relation to installation services provided by 3rd party.